Friday 8 August 2014

Lee Stafford Argon Oil from Morroco products | Beauties Unlocked

I have to admit I'm not really a hair product kind of girl other than products I apply in the bath or shower. I don't normally like the smell or feel of hair sprays as my hair is quite fine and it can weigh it down so I look like Little Nicky out of Pepper Ann! (Not a good Look .. Trust me)


I Received the Lee Stafford Anti- Frizz Serum Spray and the Flexible Hold Hairspray as part of my goodie bag and I am so glad I did.

I fell in love with this and it also made it into my monthly favourites. It really works, I know I know so it should for £9.99 but this is the only product I have tried and would re buy for frizz. I just spray it on my fly aways and run my hands over and they are gone!! 
It smells lovely and doesn't weigh down my hair at all. I recommend this so much. It is also a anti humidity spray so brilliant for this warm weather we have been getting.

Ingredients
Butane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Isobutane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

The only time I use hairspray is when I have an updo that I need to stay put. I decided to try out the Power Plaits that was on the card that came with these products which is just two french plaits which are placed around the head into a crown shape (see below). I used the Anti frizz spray after brushing making my hair alot easier to work with and once my plaits were in place I sprayed with the Flexible hold hairspray. 
Once again the smell wasnt bad like most hairspays and my hair lasted all night and I actually went to sleep with it in and woke up with it still intact. 

Ingredients
Alcohol Denat., Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Aqua, Polyurethane-14, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl, Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl propanol, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Silk, Coumarin, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol


I have found a few new products which will definitely be repurchased in the future and I love using these together. 

Have you tried any of the range?

1 comment:

  1. I don't use hairspray that often so haven't tried it yet (I will, but just on special occasions!). The anti-frizz spray on the other hand I am absolutely LOVING! I use moroccan oil already and I just find this spray makes my hair so light & soft and it smells lovely.

    In fact I'd as far to say that it's my favourite freebie from the #BlogYorkshire event!

    www.thenletsbegin.com

    ReplyDelete