Wednesday 30 July 2014

ESPA EXFOLIATING BODY POLISH REVIEW | Katherine Rosie


ESPA are a brand I had never heard of until I attended the Blog Yorkshire event on Saturday 12th July at Revolution Bar in Leeds. I am already completely in love with the brand, so much that I emailed them to let them know how much their products work for me. While getting a skin consultation at the counter, the girls who worked there asked myself and my friend Phoebe from FlawlessFlares to chose which smell we preferred from two different cotton pads. This was to determine which goodie bag we would be receiving in relation to our skin type. Of course I was given the one for dry and sensitive skin, and in my bag was a 100ml tube of their Exfoliating Body Polish - I was shocked we weren't given the sample size and were given the full size retailing at £18.50! 



This exfoliator has made it SO easy for me to false tan, which is something that never usually happens for me. I'm not at all the type of girl who can just slap on false tan and it spreads evenly over my body; usually I'm patchy, orange and end up with a huge allergic reaction all over my arms and neck. I'm still perfecting my perfect false tan routine, so I don't think you'll be seeing one for a while..but I am keen to try out more expensive false tans now I have an exfoliating product to buff and get rid of my dead skin and hopefully it won't be a waste of my money. Another thing I adore about this product is that it smells of spearmint which is gorgeous! I've always loved the scent and have chosen spearmint gum over any other flavours any day so this was a nice little incentive making me love the product even more.

The product application is so easy, you can use it with hot water like a usual exfoliator while bathing and shaving, or you can just use it on your skin and buff it completely in to reduce dry skin before moisturising (this option tends to work better for me). 

Again the Exfoliating Body Polish retails for £18.50, which is quite pricey but if you have really sensitive skin/eczema I would more than recommend this product and the price is definitely justifiable!


Have you tried any of ESPA's products? Which is your favourite exfoliator to use?
Do you have any tips for sensitive skin?
xxxx

Post Written By katherine rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment