Wednesday 16 July 2014

Blog Yorkshire July Meet | Kels Kurls

Yesterday it was finally time for Blog Yorkshire's first event at Revolution in Leeds.

I've been helping Carrieanne from Beauties unlocked and Faith from Music and Eyeliner out with the planning and other little bits and bats for the past six weeks and it was fab to see it all come together yesterday. It couldn't have gone any better.

I'm not going to go into too much detail as this could end up being a very long post but I've included all the best bits for you below including the goody bags!

Brands that attended on the day were, EspaPastille Beauty BarCountry AttireQuizWynsors ShoesHouse of FraserAllertons & Georgina Grogan from shemightbeloved.com doing makeovers - click on the links to find out more! I may have forgotten some there but forgive me, it was a very fast day!

Towards the bottom are just a few general shots i got throughout the day, i'm no photographer haha.

Enjoy!


I have no idea where i'm going to put all this stuff, let alone use it all! We were absolutely spoilt by all the brands that offered products for the goody bags.


Little goody bags were available as you walked into the venue from House of Fraser. Mine included the above which are all amazing. Chuffed!


Country Attire were one of my fave's that attended and their goody bags were so cute!

Espa - I had never heard of Espa before but was lured into their beautiful little area. We were asked to pick out a scent we were drawn to and apparently the scent you choose is what your skin needs. The scent i picked was for combination/oily skin and just look at all the goodys ready for me to try! I'm really excited to use these so i'll be doing another review on this little lot when i've got more to say.


Cute little goody bags from Wynsors shoes were given out as well. I'll certainly get my use out of all these! 












This Post was wrote by Keli @ kelskurls.blogspot.co.uk
Go check out her amazing beauty blog and her journey to tame her lion like mane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment